Good day everyone and welcome to Prepare to Pass Your Cambridge Exam by Cambridge Exam Coach, the podcast where you can listen to tips and advice for passing the Cambridge exams at the same time as improving your English.
I’m Kristian, your host, today it’s Friday 9 July 2021, and in this episode we’re going to be listening to Liza Bedrik, who is not only my partner at Cambridge Exam Coach, but also a genuinely lovely person, as you’re about to find out.
Liza is going to be a regular on the podcast from now on, so we both thought it would be a good idea to start with an interview today so you can get to know her better.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy this special episode of the podcast. Are you ready? Here we go!
Hello dear dear listeners, how are you doing? I hope you’re doing great and that you’re looking forward to listening to this very special episode of the podcast. Yes, it’s indeed a very special episode, because today we’re going to her from Liza Bedrik, who is not only an English tutor but also my partner at Cambridge Exam Coach.
Liza, welcome to the show…
- Where are you from? Are you studying or working at the moment?
- How did you learn English?
- Which hurdles did you face when improving your English and how did you overcome them?
- You’re now an English tutor. Why did you become a English tutor? How did you get started? (Did you always wanted to be a tutor?)
- If you could only share one piece of advice for learners of English, what would it be?
- Personal questions (second part first interview)
- At what time of day do you get your best work done?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Could you name three other adjectives to describe yourself?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What are three books you’d recommend to our audience and why?
- Where can listeners find you online?